A new-born landmark within lively, cosmopolitan surrounds, Omnia encapsulates the essence of world-class architecture – right here in the harbour city of Sydney.
Rising 20 storeys above a sculptured podium, this modern-day architectural icon boasts a commanding glass-clad façade that wraps tight around its unique, hourglass form.
Combining breathtaking views with a unique location in the glamourous suburb of Potts Point, Omnia is your dream destination.
- Completed and ready to move into, a limited selection of one, two and three-bedroom premium apartments is still available
- Designed by award-winning architects Durbach Block Jaggers and interior designers SJB
- Stunning views over Sydney Harbour, Sydney CBD or Rushcutters Bay
- Luxury living with a lobby concierge and security
- Perfectly manicured open-air podium gardens with lush landscaping and BBQ facilities
- Minutes’ walk to Kings Cross train station or 10 minutes’ walk to Sydney CBD
- Woolworths Metro on level one podium and a selection of retail outlets on ground floor
- Destination shopping in close proximity at Westfield Sydney and Pitt Street Mall
- Moments from top restaurants such as Ms G’s, The Butler, Cho Cho San and Apollo, as well as the Woolloomooloo Wharf dining precinct
- Popular recreational facilities nearby, such as Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Pool, Rushcutters Bay Park and Centennial Park
- Close to a range of prestigious schools including St Vincent’s Potts Point, Ascham Girls, Cranbrook and Scots College
With ongoing concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia, our way of living, working and commuting has undoubtedly been affected.
But at Greenland Australia, we remain committed to providing a quality service to our customers, especially during difficult times like this. That’s why we’ve been focussed on transforming our service to maintain our support to customers.
Appointment-only private inspections are available
We are currently conducting private apartment tours by appointment. Each appointment will be capped at 30 minutes per visit, and appointments can only be conducted on a 1-to-1 basis i.e. 1 customer per sales agent.
Upon entering and leaving Omnia, we also ask that you kindly use the hand sanitiser provided. All visitors entering Omnia will also be asked the following questions as a precaution:
- Have you travelled or transited through a country outside of Australia in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed as having COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever or are you displaying flu–like symptoms?
We wish you and your loved ones good health, and we look forward to welcoming you to Omnia Potts Point soon. To find out more, you can contact CBRE on 1800 733 187 or email [email protected].
Progress Summary (April 2020)
The award-winning Omnia was Greenland Australia’s third completed project, with settlement taking place in November 2018.
At present, a handful of completed, ready-to-move-in apartments are still available to rent or buy.