Offering superior design, green open spaces and an unparalleled lifestyle, ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’ is north-west Sydney’s newest and most sought-after urban village, with a range of stunning apartments now completed and ready to move into. Perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan, this prestigious new community is located at the gateway to the booming suburb of Macquarie Park.
Featuring impressive interior design touches in every room, from quality timber floorboards to distinctive black tapware and superior stone-based kitchen benchtops, nbh’s apartments also offer colour palettes in a stylish light or dark scheme.
Convenience is a hallmark of life at nbh, with residents enjoying access to a supermarket, high-end and casual dining venues, a medical centre, a commercial gymnasium and a range of retail stores including a dry cleaner, baker, florist, newsagent and chemist.
Positioned within the Macquarie Park employment corridor, Sydney’s second-largest business hub, nbh is also only moments away from some of the world’s most innovative companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and 3M. No wonder this rapidly-growing part of Sydney is described as the harbour city’s ‘Silicon Village.’
- Designed by an award-winning Australian architectural firm
- Conveniently located only 15km from the Sydney CBD
- Situated a short walk from North Ryde and Macquarie Park Metro stations, as well as Epping Road bus services
- Features the 7,000sqm Lachlan’s Square Village at the heart of the development, with a public amphitheatre, and Council-operated childcare centre and community centre
- Offers 4,500sqm of retail amenity, incorporating curated shopping, cafés, fresh food providores and a Coles supermarket
- Moments away from the major regional shopping centres of Macquarie, Top Ryde and Chatswood
- Close to recreational amenities including the popular Lane Cove National Park, as well as the world-class North Ryde, Chatswood and Avondale golf courses
- Only five minutes by car or public transport to one of Australia’s top 10 universities – Macquarie University
To find out more about ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’, call 1800 388 788 or visit nbhsydney.com or visit our display suite located at Shop 1, 17 Halifax Street, Macquarie Park.
Progress Summary (May 2021)
In total, there are six contemporary apartment buildings at nbh, with Habitat and Hideaway joined by Nexus, House, Home and Hearth, which range in height from 2 to 17 storeys, all of which are now complete.
Meanwhile, a 1,225sqm community centre is set to open on the site in the coming months, with the facility to be operated by the City of Ryde Council, offering a much-needed hub for events, kids’ activities and gatherings.
The 5,000sqm Lachlan’s Square Village welcomed its first retail operator – a full-scale Coles supermarket and 136sqm Liquorland.
From then on, the retail village saw an array of new shops opening for business, including Snap Fitness, Snap Car Wash, Totally Male Barber and Ocean Nails to a wide range of food & beverage establishments such as Saigon Summer, Shoga Japanese Cuisine, Leaf Café, Chicken V, Hey Juice Australia and more.