Set to become one of Sydney’s tallest residential towers, Greenland Centre will reach new heights of luxury and convenience in residential living.
Located at 115 Bathurst Street, in the heart of the Sydney CBD, the BVN and Woods Bagot designed tower will feature 479 residences over 67 storeys. Rising to 235 metres above the ground, Greenland Centre’s upper levels will offer unrivalled panoramic views encompassing the CBD, Blue Mountains, Hyde Park and Sydney Harbour. The building’s revolutionary ‘Sydney Balconies’ have been designed to provide true indoor-outdoor connections all year-round and will offer unrivalled views and protection from the elements.
Inside, elegant living spaces and exceptional detailing will be the hallmark of the cosmopolitan residences, which will set new benchmarks of style and comfort. The lifestyle offering will be unsurpassed, with residents enjoying a new level of amenity as well as direct access to the adjoining five-star heritage-listed Primus Hotel featuring 172 luxury rooms, a rooftop bar, pool, and award-winning restaurant and lobby bar.
- Designed by award-winning architects BVN and Woods Bagot
- Includes a $25 million 2,000sqm state-of-the-art five-floor Creative Hub featuring dance, theatre, music, film and visual arts facilities, as well as rehearsal spaces, customised studios, offices and production rooms
- Incorporates its very own ground floor restaurant for convenient on-site gourmet dining, while a range of five-star restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as the lively Chinatown precinct, are only a short walk away
- Offers first-class amenities such as an indoor-outdoor pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa, sun deck and multi-function residents’ room
- Situated just minutes from Sydney’s most exclusive luxury retail stores and the shopping hub of Westfield Sydney
- Near to popular recreational destinations including Hyde Park, Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney, Australian Museum, Art Gallery of NSW, and Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour
- Close to Sydney’s most prestigious schools and some of Australia’s leading universities
Only a limited selection of apartments are currently available for sale.
With ongoing concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia, our way of living, working and commuting has undoubtedly been affected.
But at Greenland Australia, we remain committed to providing a quality service to our customers, especially during difficult times like this. That’s why we’ve been focussed on transforming our service to maintain our support to customers.
Appointment-only private inspections are available
CBRE are currently conducting private appointments. Each appointment will be capped at 30 minutes per visit, and appointments can only be conducted on a 1-to-1 basis i.e. 1 customer per sales agent.
We wish you and your loved ones good health, and we look forward to welcoming you to Greenland Centre soon. To find out more, you can contact CBRE on 1800 733 187 or email [email protected].
Progress Summary (April 2020)
The first few months of 2020 were characterised by some significant milestones for Greenland Centre.
The lift core structure was completed to level 71, with structural floor slabs close behind on level 68. Coinciding with the installation of our unique Sydney Balconies up to level 57, Greenland Centre’s construction partner Probuild also successfully executed the high-risk manoeuvre of removing the project’s Doka structural screens.
The Doka screens were specifically designed to support the construction of the belt truss – an 8m structure from levels 27 to 28 – and to enable the safe installation of the external façade.
Following the successful completion of the belt truss, Probuild undertook the removal of the structures, providing new outlooks from Greenland Centre.