Set to become one of Sydney’s tallest residential towers, Greenland Centre will reach new heights of luxury and convenience in residential living.
Located at 115 Bathurst Street, in the heart of the Sydney CBD, the BVN and Woods Bagot designed tower will feature 479 residences over 67 storeys. Rising to 235 metres above the ground, Greenland Centre’s upper levels will offer unrivalled panoramic views encompassing the CBD, Blue Mountains, Hyde Park and Sydney Harbour. The building’s revolutionary ‘Sydney Balconies’ have been designed to provide true indoor-outdoor connections all year-round and will offer unrivalled views and protection from the elements.
Inside, elegant living spaces and exceptional detailing will be the hallmark of the cosmopolitan residences, which will set new benchmarks of style and comfort. The lifestyle offering will be unsurpassed, with residents enjoying a new level of amenity as well as direct access to the adjoining five-star heritage-listed Primus Hotel featuring 172 luxury rooms, a rooftop bar, pool, and award-winning restaurant and lobby bar.
- Designed by award-winning architects BVN and Woods Bagot
- Includes a $25 million 2,000sqm state-of-the-art five-floor Creative Hub featuring dance, theatre, music, film and visual arts facilities, as well as rehearsal spaces, customised studios, offices and production rooms
- Incorporates its very own ground floor restaurant for convenient on-site gourmet dining, while a range of five-star restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as the lively Chinatown precinct, are only a short walk away
- Offers first-class amenities such as an indoor-outdoor pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa, sun deck and multi-function residents’ room
- Situated just minutes from Sydney’s most exclusive luxury retail stores and the shopping hub of Westfield Sydney
- Near to popular recreational destinations including Hyde Park, Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney, Australian Museum, Art Gallery of NSW, and Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour
- Close to Sydney’s most prestigious schools and some of Australia’s leading universities
Only a limited selection of apartments are currently available for sale.
With ongoing concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia, our way of living, working and commuting has undoubtedly been affected.
But at Greenland Australia, we remain committed to providing a quality service to our customers, especially during difficult times like this. That’s why we’ve been focussed on transforming our service to maintain our support to customers.
Appointment-only private inspections are available
CBRE are currently conducting private appointments. Each appointment will be capped at 30 minutes per visit, and appointments can only be conducted on a 1-to-1 basis i.e. 1 customer per sales agent.
We wish you and your loved ones good health, and we look forward to welcoming you to Greenland Centre soon. To find out more, you can contact CBRE on 1800 733 187 or email?[email protected].
Progress Summary (September 2020)
Following the implementation of legislative and social distancing changes in March 2020, site works on Greenland Centre Sydney have safely continued, with our construction contractor Probuild staying on track with the project schedule.
Since our last update, milestones have been met across the Greenland Centre Sydney project, from ground level, all the way to level 86.
On Bathurst Street, the changeover from the site hoarding to a permanent awning was commenced and completed, marking the first project feature on ground level.
Apartment fit-outs have continued to level 50, while joinery and tiling has been completed to level 60, with all apartments expected to be finished in the coming months.
Meanwhile, both the fa?ade and Sydney Balcony installations have been completed to level 75, with the expected delivery of levels 76, 77 and 78 due shortly.
The main structure’s concrete pours were also completed from levels 81 to 86, the tower’s top storey.