Experienced HR Assistant/payroll officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee counselings and payroll duties.
The Role Description:
- Assisting the HR Manager with the recruitment function including CV management, writing job ads, position profiles, arranging interviews, correspondence, liaison with recruitment partners, placing ads in print and seek and conducting preliminary interviews for admin staff and Promote workplace safety.
- Managing the changes of staff, structure and reporting, within various systems including the organisation structures, Intranet, new and departing staff announcements/forms/lists, confirmation of employment spreadsheet, performance management system and other databases or spreadsheets as applicable
- Coordinating performance management project
- Monthly payroll processing and provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- The candidate must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management
- performance review methods and techniques
- staff training, development and recognition
- understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Strong work ethic;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- an understanding of Chinese cultural will be highly preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Leading Global Company as a Human resource Assistant/payroll Officer. In return for your skills and experience you will be offered a competitive salary package and a real opportunity to progress your career with a company who will truly value your contribution.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Bryan Liu on 02 8262 1411 or contact via email [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Last updated: 19 May 2017