THE FIRST AND LAST – SYDNEY’S ONLY ADDRESS
As the first and last word in luxurious urban living, Omnia seamlessly brings together an outstanding residence hosted by an iconic Sydney location.
Comprising of 135 high-end luxury apartments within a single 19-storey tower, Omnia will offer sweeping Sydney CBD skyline views to the west and stunning harbour views over Elizabeth Bay, Watsons Bay and North and South Heads to the east.
- Selection of high end, luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom residences and penthouses
- Stunning architecture by Durbach Block Jaggers
- Luxury interiors by renowned SJB
- Within a short stroll to Sydney’s finest restaurants, cafes and bars
- Panoramic Sydney CBD skyline views including the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and stunning harbour views over Elizabeth Bay and out to Watsons Bay and South Head to the east
- Ultimate in convenience with nearby bus routes, train stations and ferries
- Let the very best of Sydney come to you.
DISPLAY SUITE NOW CLOSED
A few of the luxury properties remain available though.
Progress Summary (November 2017)
Probuild took possession in March 2017. Since then the principal contractor has completed site establishment, including tower crane and construction hoist installation. They have also modified and upgraded the existing basement and street levels.
Internal wall framing and sheeting are progressing on the residential levels. Façade installation is also underway, with placement of the two-storey aluminium frames that will hold the glass balustrades. Balcony windows will then follow. In addition, new lifts are expected onsite this month.
The distinctive hourglass shape of Omnia is being cleverly constructed. Specifically, each concrete slab will decrease by 180mm in length per floor over 10 levels and then increase again by the same margin to produce the curvilinear form.
Probuild aims to complete the new concrete structure by the end of 2017. The target date for completion of all construction is the second half of 2018.
Enquiries or Feedback
Call the community information line on 02 8262 1466 during standard business hours or email [email protected] for more project details.
Afterhours enquiries or feedback should be directed to the Probuild 24/7 hotline on 1800 798 664. For other enquiries, please kindly contact the Project Manager, Alex Rodgers on 02 8259 0262.
For sales enquiries, please kindly call 1800 388 788.