A new-born landmark within lively, cosmopolitan surrounds, Omnia encapsulates the essence of world-class architecture – right here in the harbour city of Sydney
Rising 20 storeys above a sculptured podium, this modern-day architectural icon boasts a commanding glass-clad façade that wraps tight around its unique, hourglass form.
Combining breathtaking views with a unique location in the glamourous suburb of Potts Point, Omnia is your dream destination.
- Designed by award-winning architects Durbach Block Jaggers and interior designers SJB
- Views over Sydney Harbour, Sydney CBD or Rushcutters Bay
- Luxury living with a lobby concierge and security
- Perfectly manicured open-air podium gardens with lush, green landscaping and BBQ facilities
- Minutes’ walk to Kings Cross train station; 10 minutes’ walk to Sydney CBD
- Woolworths Metro on level one podium and a selection of retail on ground floor
- Shopping: Westfield Sydney and Pitt Street Mall in close proximity
- Dining: walking distance to Ms G’s, The Butler, Cho Cho San, Apollo and top restaurants at Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Recreational facilities: near to Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Pool, Rushcutters Bay Park and Centennial Park
- Prestigious schools: close to St Vincent’s Potts Point, Ascham Girls, Cranbrook and Scots College
For more information please call 1800 388 788 or visit omniapottspoint.com.au.
Progress Summary (March 2019)
The Right Honourable The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, joined Greenland Australia’s Managing Director, Sherwood Luo on 26 November 2018, for the official opening of Potts Point’s striking new landmark, Omnia.
Stakeholders including construction partners Probuild, architects Durbach Block Jaggers, SJB, Studioaria and other project consultants were on hand to see the Lord Mayor and Mr Luo perform a ribbon-cutting ceremony to mark this important milestone for Greenland Australia.
The $320 million, 20-storey Omnia apartment building features 132 residences, and is uniquely located between Victoria Street and Darlinghurst Road, with the development already gaining widespread attention for its curvaceous hourglass angles, atop a unique sculptured retail podium.
The building’s reconfigured top floor features three dual-level penthouse apartments, two of which have now been sold, with the most recent penthouse selling for $14.25M in March.
The penthouses are the first in Greenland’s Penthouse Collection and mark a milestone for Greenland in expanding its dedicated penthouse offerings across Australia, including the highly-anticipated Greenland Centre in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Omnia marks Greenland Australia’s fourth completed project since commencing in Australia in 2013.
Only a limited number of apartments remain for sale at Omnia, plus The Noble penthouse.
If you wish to view more information, or to lodge an expression of interest in an apartment at Omnia, visit www.omniapottspoint.com.au.