Offering superior design, green open spaces and an unparalleled lifestyle, ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’ is north-west Sydney’s newest and most sought-after urban village, with a range of stunning apartments now completed and ready to move into. Perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan, this prestigious new community is located at the gateway to the booming suburb of Macquarie Park.
Featuring impressive interior design touches in every room, from quality timber floorboards to distinctive black tapware and superior stone-based kitchen benchtops, nbh’s apartments also offer colour palettes in a stylish light or dark scheme.
Convenience is a hallmark of life at nbh, with residents enjoying access to a supermarket, high-end and casual dining venues, a medical centre, a commercial gymnasium and a range of retail stores including a dry cleaner, baker, florist, newsagent and chemist.
Positioned within the Macquarie Park employment corridor, Sydney’s second-largest business hub, nbh is also only moments away from some of the world’s most innovative companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and 3M. No wonder this rapidly-growing part of Sydney is described as the harbour city’s ‘Silicon Village.’
- Designed by an award-winning Australian architectural firm
- Conveniently located only 15km from the Sydney CBD
- Situated a short walk from North Ryde and Macquarie Park Metro stations, as well as Epping Road bus services
- Features the 7,000sqm Lachlan’s Square Village at the heart of the development, with a public amphitheatre, and Council-operated childcare centre and community centre
- Offers 4,500sqm of retail amenity, incorporating curated shopping, cafés, fresh food providores and a Coles supermarket
- Moments away from the major regional shopping centres of Macquarie, Top Ryde and Chatswood
- Close to recreational amenities including the popular Lane Cove National Park, as well as the world-class North Ryde, Chatswood and Avondale golf courses
- Only five minutes by car or public transport to one of Australia’s top 10 universities – Macquarie University
To find out more about ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’, call 1800 388 788 or visit nbhsydney.com.
Progress Summary (April 2020)
nbh’s first two buildings, Habitat and Hideaway, opened to residents before Christmas 2019, with further settlements now underway.
In total, there are six contemporary apartment buildings at nbh, with Habitat and Hideaway joined by Nexus, House, Home and Hearth, which range in height from 2 to 17 storeys.
Meanwhile, a 1,225sqm community centre is set to open on the site in the coming months, with the facility to be operated by the City of Ryde Council, offering a much-needed hub for events, kids’ activities and gatherings.
The 5,000sqm Lachlan’s Square Village is also set to soon welcome its first retail operators, including a full-scale Coles supermarket.
OUR DISPLAY SUITE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED…BUT WE’RE STILL HERE FOR YOU!
With ongoing concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia, our way of living, working and commuting has undoubtedly been affected.
But at Greenland Australia, we remain committed to providing a quality service to our customers, especially during difficult times like this. That’s why we’ve been focussed on transforming our service to maintain our support to customers.
Appointment-only private inspections are available
We are currently conducting private display suite tours by appointment. Each appointment will be capped at 30 minutes per visit, and appointments can only be conducted on a 1-to-1 basis i.e. 1 customer per sales agent. If you are visiting as a couple or a family group, each member will need to tour the display suite separately.
Upon entering and leaving our display suites, we also ask that you kindly use the hand sanitiser provided. All visitors entering our display suites will also be asked the following questions as a precaution:
- Have you travelled or transited through a country outside of Australia in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed as having COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever or are you displaying flu–like symptoms?
Alternatively, we are also rolling out our new VR inspections, which use virtual reality software to allow you to experience all the aspects of our award-winning apartments, but from the comfort of your own home. Go to www.nbhsydney.com/virtualtours to view the virtual tours available for nbh.
We wish you and your loved one’s good health, and we look forward to welcoming you to nbh at Lachlan’s Line soon. To find out more, you can contact the Greenland Australia Customer Service Team on 1800 388 788 or email [email protected].