Offering superior design, green open spaces and an unparalleled lifestyle, ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’ is set to be north-west Sydney’s newest and most sought-after urban village. Perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan, this prestigious new community is located at the gateway to the booming suburb of Macquarie Park.
Featuring impressive interior design touches in every room, from quality timber floorboards to distinctive black tapware and superior stone-based kitchen benchtops, nbh’s apartments also offer colour palettes in a stylish light or dark scheme.
Convenience will be a hallmark of life at nbh, with residents enjoying access to a supermarket, high-end and casual dining venues, a medical centre, a commercial gymnasium and a range of retail stores including a dry cleaner, baker, florist, newsagent and chemist.
Positioned within the Macquarie Park employment corridor, Sydney’s second-largest business hub, nbh is also only moments away from some of the world’s most innovative companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and 3M. No wonder this rapidly-growing part of Sydney is described as the harbour city’s ‘Silicon Village.’
- Designed by one of Australia’s most established architecture firms, Bates Smart
- The 7,000sqm Lachlan’s Square Village sits at the heart of the development and includes an amphitheatre and Childcare that will operated by Ryde Council
- Location: Only 15km to the Sydney CBD
- Transport: minutes’ walk to either North Ryde or Macquarie Park Metro stations, as well as Epping Road bus services
- Retail: 4,500sqm of retail incorporating curated shopping, cafés, fresh food providores and a supermarket
- Shopping: major regional shopping centres of Macquarie, Top Ryde and Chatswood moments away
- Recreational facilities: adjacent to the ever-popular Lane Cove National Park, while the world-class North Ryde, Chatswood and Avondale golf courses are nearby
- Education: one of Australia’s top 10 universities – Macquarie University – is within 5 minutes by car or public transport
To find out more about ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’, call 1800 388 788 or visit nbhsydney.com.
Progress Update (May 2019)
The build is in its final stages, courtesy of our construction partner Ganellen.
With works on a new Community Centre for Ryde Council now underway, the landscaping and hardscape works have also commenced.
A public art piece is set to finalise the design of the future Lachlan’s Square and will be announced shortly.