Stage 1 sold out, Stage 2 few remaining
Make yourself at home in the most luxurious residential address in the Sydney CBD. Featuring elegant living spaces and exceptional detailing, these cosmopolitan residences will offer new benchmarks in style and comfort.
Experience sky-high living like never before. This iconic landmark tower will be the tallest residential building ever to grace the Sydney skyline.
Providing comfort, services and a lifestyle unmatched in the heart of Sydney, Greenland Centre will be an architectural tribute to a truly extraordinary city.
- A selection of spectacular 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments and stunning sub-penthouse and penthouse residences, some with secure parking
- Unique and revolutionary “Sydney Balconies” allow true indoor-outdoor connections
- The tallest residential tower to grace the Sydney CBD skyline, the Greenland Centre will rise 235 metres above ground
- Uninterrupted panoramic views from the upper levels encompass far-reaching Harbour, city and parkland views
- Centrally located to all modes of public transport, exclusive shopping, 5-star dining and the most prestigious schools and universities in Sydney
- Boasting the most cosmopolitan address in Sydney’s CBD, the Greenland Centre is destined to become Sydney’s most sought after address.
Progress Summary (October 2017)
Partial demolition of the former Sydney Water headquarters, dating from the 1960s, ended in early July. Probuild then became principal contractor. The start of above ground construction was celebrated mid-September with special guests including the Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and the Member for Sydney, Alex Greenwich MP.
Passing pedestrians and motorists should have their first glimpse of the new concrete construction protruding above the site hoarding by late October. Site and weather conditions permitting, construction and fit-out of the tower is expected to take until the first half of 2020.
Enquiries or Feedback
Call the community information line on 02 8262 1466 during standard business hours or email [email protected]u for more project details.
Afterhours enquiries or feedback should be directed to the Probuild site supervisor on 0421 721 555. This number is answered 24/7 and the principal contractor can deal with any real-time problems.