Last few remaining apartments currently for sale.
Make yourself at home in the most luxurious residential address in the Sydney CBD. Featuring elegant living spaces and exceptional detailing, these cosmopolitan residences will offer new benchmarks in style and comfort.
Experience sky-high living like never before. This iconic landmark tower will be the tallest residential building ever to grace the Sydney skyline.
Providing comfort, services and a lifestyle unmatched in the heart of Sydney, Greenland Centre will be an architectural tribute to a truly extraordinary city.
- Spectacular 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments and stunning sub-penthouse and penthouse residences, some with secure parking
- Unique and revolutionary “Sydney Balconies” allow true indoor-outdoor connections
- The tallest residential tower to grace the Sydney CBD skyline, the Greenland Centre will rise 235 metres above ground
- Uninterrupted panoramic views from the upper levels encompass far-reaching Harbour, city and parkland views
- Centrally located to all modes of public transport, exclusive shopping, 5-star dining and the most prestigious schools and universities in Sydney
- Boasting the most cosmopolitan address in Sydney’s CBD, the Greenland Centre is destined to become Sydney’s most sought after address.
Progress Summary (December 2018)
Construction on one of Sydney’s tallest residential towers is progressing well, with typical floor slabs complete to level 25 on the east and Level 23 on the west. The lift core is also complete to level 27 and the structure of the core on level 28 is continuing to be formed.
Meanwhile, the building’s façade production is progressing well offsite and the façade panel installation is currently being installed on Level 15. Services have also been ‘roughed-in’ on level 15 and are commencing on level 16 and 17, while the building’s internal walls, ceiling frames and plasterboard are currently being installed on levels 11 and 12.
The building’s mezzanine has had its first stress bars installed, which signifies the commencement of construction of the belt truss. A belt truss is an engineering tool used to ‘tie’ the lateral weight of the building to its central core. Click on the video link here to view the belt truss construction methodology.
Site and weather conditions permitting, construction and fit-out of the tower is expected to take until mid-end 2020.
Total number of apartments – 480
Number remaining for sale – 3
Enquiries or Feedback
Call our sales team on 1800 388 788 during standard business hours or email [email protected] for more project details.
Afterhours enquiries or feedback about construction should be directed to the Probuild site supervisor on 0421 721 555. This number is answered 24/7 and the principal contractor can deal with any real-time problems.