Set to become one of Sydney’s tallest residential towers, Greenland Centre will reach new heights of luxury and convenience in residential living.
Located at 115 Bathurst Street, in the heart of the Sydney CBD, the Woods Bagot and BVN designed tower will feature 498 residences over 66 storeys. Rising to 235 metres above the ground, Greenland Centre Sydney’s upper levels will offer unrivalled panoramic views encompassing the CBD, Blue Mountains, Hyde Park and Sydney Harbour. The building’s revolutionary ‘Sydney Balconies’ have been designed to provide true indoor-outdoor connections all year-round and will offer unrivalled views and protection from the elements.
Inside, elegant living spaces and exceptional detailing will be the hallmark of the cosmopolitan residences, which will offer new benchmarks in style and comfort. The lifestyle offering will be unsurpassed, with residents enjoying a new level of amenity as well as direct access to the adjoining five-star heritage-listed Primus Hotel featuring 172 luxury rooms, a rooftop bar, pool, and award-winning restaurant and lobby bar.
- Designed by award-winning architects Woods Bagot and BVN
- Includes a $25 million 2,000sqm state-of-the-art five-floor Creative Hub featuring dance, theatre, music, film and visual arts facilities
- Creative Hub also includes rehearsal spaces, customised studios, offices and production rooms
- Dining: Greenland Centre has its very own ground floor restaurant, and is only a short walk to a range of five-star dining options, buzzing cafes and bars and Chinatown
- Amenities: indoor-outdoor pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa, sun deck and multi-function residents’ room
- Shopping: minutes from Sydney’s most exclusive luxury shopping and Westfield Sydney
- Recreational facilities: near to Sydney Harbour, Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney, Sydney Opera House, Art Gallery of NSW, National Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art
- Prestigious schools: close to Sydney’s most prestigious schools and Australia’s top universities
Only a limited selection of apartments are currently available for sale.
Enquiries or Feedback
Call our sales team on 1800 388 788 during standard business hours or email [email protected] for more project details.
After hours enquiries or feedback about construction should be directed to the Probuild site supervisor on 0421 721 555. This number is manned 24/7 and the principal contractor can deal with any real-time problems.
Construction update (April 2019)
Construction on Sydney’s tallest residential tower is progressing well, with the floor slabs and lift core rising at a steady rate. Meanwhile, the façade panel installation and services are being installed.
Site and weather conditions permitting, construction and fit-out of the tower is expected to take until mid-end 2020.